A world gymnastics celebration in the context of the 375th anniversary of Montréal, Canada’s 150th anniversary, and the 50th anniversary, and the 50th anniversary of the World expo and commemorating of the victories of Nadia Comaneci at 1976 the Olympic Games.
Canada is hosting the event for the second time, having organized a successful 1985 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Montreal. The 2017 edition of the FIG World Artistic Gymnastics Championships will be held at the Olympic Stadium, which will be configured as an amphitheater for the event with a seating capacity of 10,000.
Envision the world’s premier gymnastics event:
- 7 days of outstanding competition
- 80 countries
- Over 500 gymnasts
- 50,000 spectators
- Over 660 million viewers worldwide
- One of the top 10 Olympic sport World Championships
Witness amazing displays of power, elegance and emotion:
- 6 men’s events: floor, pommel horse, rings, vault, parallel bars, horizontal bar
- 4 women’s events: vault, uneven bars, balance beam, floor
Get involved and be at the forefront of the action: become a sponsor, buy tickets, join the supporters program or create lasting memories as a volunteer.
Don’t miss out on a truly unique experience!